|March 2017||Gross Return||Net Return||MSCI Index||Outperformance|
|3 years p.a.||12.18%||9.79%||12.11%||-2.32%|
|5 years p.a.||15.55%||12.36%||15.40%||-3.04%|
|7 years p.a.||14.41%||11.87%||10.92%||0.95%|
|10 years p.a.||9.31%||7.44%||4.83%||2.61%|
|Since inception p.a.
Total since inception
This information is provided for the information of clients and is not intended to provide advice. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this report (using sources believed to be reliable and accurate), no person including Peters MacGregor Capital Management Ltd or any other affiliated company accepts responsibility for any loss suffered by any person arising in reliance on this information other than under law which cannot be excluded. You should seek your own financial and taxation advice before dealing with your investment.
Performance figures are historical and not necessarily an indication of future performance. This information does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
- Intra year performance figures are unaudited.
- The IMA performance figures represent the average returns over all the individually managed accounts (“IMA”) during the relevant periods. Each IMA will generate discrete returns depending on its portfolio structure from time to time.
- The gross returns reflect actual returns for the Australian dollar denominated accounts.
- The net returns have been calculated assuming a 20% performance fee (calculated quarterly with high water mark) on the aggregate Australian dollar denominated accounts. IMA investors have the option between a performance fee and a flat annual management fee. Actual returns for the composite are higher than stated as flat annual fee clients have paid less fees on average.
- The net returns are net of management fees and before taxes.
- The MSCI figures are the MSCI AC World IMI Net Total Return Index (AUD).